- Alexandria: 1225 Martha Custis Drive; Suite C7; Alexandria VA 22302; Phone (703) 998-5676
- Chevy Chase: 5530 Wisconsin Avenue; Suite 1045; Chevy Chase, MD 20815; Phone (301) 670-8338
- Rockville: 3200 Tower Oaks Blvd; Suite 430; Rockville MD 20852; Phone (301) 770- 1733
- Fax: (301) 670-8339 (all locations)
- Allergy injections are administered in our Alexandria and Rockville offices.
- Please schedule an appointment so that our waiting rooms do not get too crowded.
- To be added to our email list, please send an email to GoldbergAllergy@gmail.com
- Our TeleMedicine address is www.doxy.me/goldbergallergy
I have been seeing Dr Goldberg for many years for allergy and asthma care. He has a great bedside manner and is most attentive to his patients
Dr. Goldberg took his time to see my daughter after having a severe allergic reaction. He talked to us for over two hours. Doctor Goldberg has passion and compassion. This is something I feel so many doctors are lacking. His staff is amazing, personalized appointment reminders, help with prescription cost. He is the best!
I’ve been visiting allergy doctors in the Washington D.C. area and around the country since I was young. I have never experienced a doctor who listens, cares, and gives the quality of treatment that I’ve received at Dr. Goldberg’s office. The administrative office reflects this level of care and empathy and I recommend his practice to allergy and asthma patients. Dr. Goldberg was one of the first to swiftly move to online appointments at the onset of the COVID-19 crisis, ensuring the safety of his patents, and offering alternatives to treatments.